Psychotherapy is an explorative process of the Self and its life experiences, it is the ultimate container of space where you can:
- Integrate trauma with Vulnerability, Compassion, & Acceptance
- Dig deep & Reflect into the Mirror of the Subconscious
- Identify the Narrative of the Ego (and other aspects within the Self)
- Plan & Practice Boundary-Making & Setting
- Defeat Judgment & Criticism
- Explore your neurodivergence
- Conceptualize this lived reality & create a plan of action for dismantling systems of oppression
- Rewire & Tune the Nervous System
- Release Stored/Trapped Emotion within the Body
- Meditate & Elevate the Relaxation Response
- Honour your Sacred Anger
- Honour your Grief
- Honour your Inner Wildness
- Hold & nurture the Inner Child
- Reparent the Self
- Embody your Higher-Self
- Practice Unconditional Love/Regard for the Self & Universe
- Experience the Self as Divinely Connected
Agreement to Services
All sessions are 50-minutes & are $150 (+HST). This includes our time together, treatment planning, & additional resources that will be gifted to you during our work together.
To ensure that you find the therapy space I hold to be an appropriate container for you, I offer the first 30-Minute Intake free of charge. I am confident in the compassionate relationship I have to offer, so my time is in investment in your search for the right fit.
Sessions are conducted primarily over ZOOM. In-person sessions are available on Saturdays & Sundays (once a month).
I do implement a 24-Hour Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 24-Hours of the session or Missed/No Show appointments, will be charged the session fee.